Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Roasted Cauliflower

I guess I was just in the mood for roasted vegetables all weekend. Saturday night I had roasted acorn squash and Friday night I made roasted cauliflower as my side dish. 

All it took was a few spices and then roasting for about 15-20 minutes! 

I kept it simple with the recipe and only used salt, pepper, and garlic seasoning. It's pretty standard but at the same time one of my favorite mixes. When in doubt, I always add some garlic!


Cut up your cauliflower (this made 2 cups) and drizzle with olive oil or olive oil spray. Then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. I love garlic so I probably always use much more than the average person! 


Roast at 400 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower is browned and tender. 





As it was Friday that meant Treat Yoself! I made myself a little sundae with Kemp's vanilla frozen yogurt topped with crushed Halloween oreos, cool whip, and zero calorie chocolate syrup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment