Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Long Run Playlist

Usually I don't like to run with music unless I'm on the treadmill, which is hardly ever. I like to use my runs as prayer time or just thinking things over like what I want to do with my life, what direction I want to go in, or what I want to eat later. Pretty much 50% contemplating life/prayer and 50% food. I know, I'm very complex.

My only exception is that I like to use music during my long runs. I don't know why and it's nothing to do with getting bored or needing the beat to keep me going. It's just something that I like to do.

I like to listen to Christian music during my long runs because the songs have a really positive message and give me good vibes that brighten my morning! In general I listen to all genres of music but for my long runs I like to reserve that time for worship music.

So, here's an example of one of my long run playlists:

1. "Fix My Eyes" by For King&Country
2. "Alive" by Hillsong Young and Free
3. "Gold" by Britt Nicole
4. "Every Good Thing" by the Afters
5. "You Won't Let Go" by Michael W. Smith
6. "It's A Beautiful Day" by Jamie Grace
7. "Hurricane" by Natalie Grant
8. "Shake" by MercyMe
9. "Love You With the Truth" by Casting Crowns
10. "It's Not Over Yet" by For King&Country
11. "Moved By Mercy" by Matthew West
12. "You Will Be There" by Jeremy Camp
13. "Reckless" by Jeremy Camp
14. "More of You" by Colton Dixon
15. "You Love Me Anyway" by Sidewalk Prophets --*warning: this one still makes me cry if I listen               16. "With Every Act of Love" by Jason Gray               closely enough to it
17. "You Are Everything" by Matthew West
18. "East to West" by Casting Crowns
19. "Oceans" by Hillsong United
20. "Walking on the Stars" by Group 1 Crews
21.  "Born to Love" by Capitol Kings
22. "Got That Fire" by Royal Tailor
23. "Hope In Front of Me" by Danny Gokey
24. "Words" by Hawk Nelson
25. "Banner of Love" by Luminate
26. "Grace Like Rain" by Todd Agnew
27. "Holding Nothing Back" by Ryan Stevenson
28. "Not For A Moment" by Meredith Andrews
29. "Eternity" by Nathan Tasker
30. "Can't Get Over You" by Anthem Lights
31. "This Man" by Jeremy Camp
32. "Cornerstone" by Hillsong United
33. "Search My Heart" by Hillsong United
34. "Lay Me Down" by Chris Tomlin
35. "A Beautiful Life" by MIKESCHAIR
36. "You Are" by Colton Dixon
37. "Ready, Set, Go" by Royal Tailor
38. "No Man Is An Island" by Tenth Avenue North
39. "Come Undone" by FFH
40. "I Need A Miracle" by Third Day

No comments:

Post a Comment