Friday, April 11, 2014

Be-YOU-tiful Quotes

I thought that it would be helpful to write a post with quotes that have to do with appreciating your beauty and the joy of just being yourself. For me, when I'm having an off day where I just don't feel confident, it helps to have words of wisdom in the back of my mind to give me strength. Beauty is not always just about what's on the outside, and I think it's important to be confident in who we are and our abilities. We're all different and have different talents and interests so I think it's important to celebrate that! Life would be way too boring if we were all the same. I made a list of my top favorites and I hope that they can bring you confidence and strength as well!

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well"-- Psalm 139:14

"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself."-- Thich Nhat Hanh

"Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud"-- Unknown

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection"-- Buddha

"Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it"-- Confucius

"Just be yourself because life's too short to be anybody else"-- Unknown

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart"-- Kahlil Gilbran

"She is more precious than jewels and nothing you desire can compare with her"-- Proverbs 3:15

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"-- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"The things I find most beautiful about a person are almost never physical"-- Unknown

"Be your own kind of beautiful"-- Unknown

"You are all fair, my love; there is no flaw in you"-- Songs of Solomon 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment