Monday, October 6, 2014

Marathon Training!

After a few years of running the half-marathon every year, I finally decided to sign up for the full marathon! I'm not going to lie I'm pretty intimidated and don't like to think about just how far it is because then I'm likely to second-guess what on earth I got myself into. But at the same time I'm really excited to take on the challenge and look forward to training! Running a marathon has been on my bucket list for over a year, and I'm in the best shape of my life right now so there's no time like the present.

I'll be posting updates about my training and the runs but my official training won't start until December. For now, I'll just keep building up my endurance during the week and my long runs on Saturdays. Just wanted to give you a heads up that you'll be seeing tons of posts about my training.

I've been doing plenty of research on plans, tips, and cross-training so I'll make sure to pass on all the information I find. I'm counting on you guys to hold me accountable for my training over the next several months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment