Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Changes to Come!

So this is something that I've been thinking about lately but I feel as though the direction that I originally intended for this blog has sorta changed. It's just that when I started it, I didn't really have much of a plan and was just going to go with the flow and see what happened. Basically the story of my life! 

Well, now I have a clearer idea of what I want to do with this blog and the core message. With that being said, I'll be working on making some changes which means I'll most likely be off for a bit working on it! 

This is really nothing drastic and not much will really change about this blog in terms of what I write but more along the lines of re-creating my mission statement, I guess? I can't really explain it I just wanted to give you a heads up that you'll probably see some changes within a week or so :)

P.s. hint: I've already changed my Instagram name. It's a pretty big indicator of what's a-comin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment